"Brevis esse laboro /obscurus fio" Trato de ser breve /y me vuelvo oscuro. Horacio

@thedarker (instagram)

martes, 3 de noviembre de 2015

No moridos: Setekh y perro no muerto

                   Don´t believe for a second that I don´t paint anymore: It´s just that i´m usually busy with other stuff so i don´t upload pictures. Proof? here there are, two minis on the same entry!:


                   Setekh: Blood Bowl Star Player

                   This one was a gift for my friend Von_Drake. I modelled him a mask because... well, the original face was hideous. And after a probably-too-long waiting (for my friend), here it was the result!














            And second, this one from my never-will-be-finished undead army. An undead dog, loyal even after death (and another miniature who has been waiting probably-too-long to be finished).











                 Barely seen there, but the eyes have a "glowing" effect. Or something.








                 Hope you like them. And hope I can upload something before another month!

                 See you soon!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...