"Brevis esse laboro /obscurus fio" Trato de ser breve /y me vuelvo oscuro. Horacio

@thedarker (instagram)

sábado, 18 de octubre de 2014

Anubis, Crocheted Lord of the Underworld (and other stuff)

               Well again, it´s time for an update, but today instead of a miniature I bring you another of my crochet works because... well, because this is my blog and i do with it what i want :P. This year on January-February I entered one of those Facebook "games" where I promised to give anyone fulfilling a series of conditions (mostly, answering the post XD) to give them a present along the year. 

                   Only one answered.

                   Damn, what´s wrong with my games? XD

                 Anyway, i take this kind of stuff very seriously (even being from Facebook XD) so along the year I had the idea of what to give and put all my arts and habilities on it. Or at least i tried to put some hability on it, you tell me ;):




              The box was a last-minute idea (but it take several ones to end :P). A prize for anyone who gets all the references :P





Curse of the wool!


                      The pattern is of my own design (so it has mistakes and things i don´t like) and i´m quite proud of the result.


One beer!



             

                    Hope you like it. Also, allow me to show you my new version of my Gunter Phone bag by comparing it with the previous one:


I think it´s an inprovement. Still, improvements can be made.


                        What do you think? Awaiting your opinions!

                        See you soon! ;)



 +++++++++++++++++ INITIATING TRANSLATION++++++++++++++++


                   De nuevo una actualización que apenas requiere explicaciones XD: A principios de año participé en un juego de Feisbuck que consistía en regalarle algo durante este 2014 a aquellos que a su vez participasen en el juego, y por suerte o por desgracia sólo participó una persona, que podrá a partir de ahora disfrutar de la compañía de nuestro Señor del otro mundo favorito. En cuanto a la última foto, es una comparativa entre mi nueva funda Gunter y la vieja, para que veáis que algo ha mejorado (pero que aún hay espacio para más cambios!).

                     Espero que os guste! No os olvidéis que hay un concurso en marcha! ;)
           
                     Nos vemos!


2 comentarios:

  1. Oowwww I love It!!! Have you a pattern please?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Technically... but it's made "for me" so i'm not sure anyone can understand it fully. I'm not even sure there is anything like an "international pattern standard" xD. And can't remember if any bit of this needed some "custom" adaptation, truth be told

      Eliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...